Diagnosed with lupus, medications making sick, tightness in chest, rapid heart rate, high BP. Reason?

I have been sick for so long with joint pain, swelling, neurogenic bladder and bowel(with a cecostomy tube). Over the last two years my hearing and vision has decreased, especially my eyes, to the point of zero peripheral vision which keeps me from driving. I have been told it is lupus , but the Meds. Make me sick. The newest symptom is when I lay down I have a tightness in chest and feels like I can t breathe deep. It feels like something is sitting on my chest, so I sleep in my recliner. The rapid heart rate and high BP has been a constant thing for years but now the heart rate is running so fast when I m at rest I can barely count it. The echo s have come back normal so far so I am getting down not knowing what is wrong, help?
Wed, 6 Mar 2019