Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Provide pointers to specialist

Hi revered Doctors, My Nephew was diagnosed with Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis some 2 years ago... since then his parents are travelling nearly all over India for his treatment.. Being from remote area we don t we don t know much about the disease but desperately want betterment of my niephew. If you gentlemen could provide some pointers to JRA specialist in India , It would be a great help to us. Thanks in Advance
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello there,

Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis is not easy to treat and you need a well defined management plan to help your child receive the best possible treatment.

All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is one place you can take your child if you are staying in North India.

The main centre of Rheumatogy in South is located in Pune. The address is as follows :

Hermes Doctor House, Hermes Elegance, Convent Street, Camp, Pune – 411 001, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: 020-26348529, 26345624, 26344099

Wishing your child a speedy recovery.
Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor