Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Itching on face and head, new spots seen. Took treatment for scabies last time. Can lyclear be used ?

Hi l have been in contact with scabies at a nursing hhome and treated myself twice two weeeks ago last night l began itching again and have a couple of new spots they dont itch but the rest of my skin does l dont no whether to do another treatment tonight and cover my face and head including my eyelids because they are so itchy l have used lyclear 5% andlast time l only put the cream on from the neck down
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
as you know for scabies you have to apply benzyl benzoate below neck for 3 consecutive days and you have to clean you beddings, clothes, towel with hot water daily.
if it is involving face you should consult dermatologists.
for eyelids you can apply soothing agents like lactocalamine
take care
Answered: Wed, 21 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor