Can lyclear cream be mixed with diprobase cream to treat suspected scabies?

I am a hairy individual who needs to use lyclear 5% to treat suspected scabies the dr only provided me with 30mls of cream and I don t think this will cover my body. Could I mix the cream with diprobase or double base cream so it spreads easier? Without compromising the outcome
Thu, 6 Feb 2020

30 ml is the standard dose for one time application in an adult. I don’t think you need to mix it with anything as it will dilute the concentration of permethrin.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist