Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Is there anything to help me grow taller?

is there anything to help me grow taller? im 22 and 5'6" I want to know if there are any medications or such that will make me even a few inches taller?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  508
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
I feel ur pain. I'm 17 and 4"11! At least ur taller than me. I'm the smallest in my college. I've heard from numerous peoplle that a good diet filled with fruit, veg and all that helps. Plenty of exercise to stretch the muscles too.
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response
Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic

After 21 years of age , the bone growth stops. There are no use with medicines. There are surgical procedures to increase bone growth but has lot of complications.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Tue, 21 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor