Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for semen liquefaction ?

good day! below is my laboratory result, hope you can help me with these PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC: COLOR: pearly white VOLUME: 4 cc VISCOSITY: viscous ODOR: spermatic PH: 8.0 REACTION: alkaline LIQUEFACTION TIME: failure to liquefy in 1 hr. MOTILITY: a. motile 75% b. non motile 15 % c. sluggish 10 % MORPHOLOGY a. normal 80 % b. abnormal 20 % double head 10 % pyknotic head 5 % elongated head 5 % CYTOLOGY pus cells: 2-4/hpf CELL COUNT: 40.2 millions/ml N.V : 60-150 millions/ml my doctor told me that i cant able to have a child because of my problem in liquefaction the doctor said we better do the IVF but still i want to know if there s any cure or medicine that can help me solve my liquefaction problem, kindly tell me if IVF is the only way for us to have a child please let me know if theres a chance for me to become a father on a natural way and if there s a medicine that will help me where can i buy this madecine? please help..
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  3105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
your semen report is averagely good except liquification time ,but only delayed liquification is not an indication for should take vit.E Y& anti oxidants regularly for three months ,liquification time may improve.
Wish you speedy recovery
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor