Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for infertility apart from allopathy,ayurvedic,siddha and metformin medicine ?

married 6 years, taken treatment in allopathy, ayurvedic , siddha , metformin medicine long time. done laproscopy last year for choclate cyst in right ovary ad appendicitis . Finally endometrosis problem. then what I do next???. I getting vexed ...................... I have no energy / strength to go further processing. in follicular study, follicle developments are done but not ruputured. result (anvolutary cycle). Please give an advice to get conceive. It s my life..................... Thanks, S. Usha Srinivasan, Pondicherry
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello, now you should try iui intrauterine insemination as a next step. As you have written, i think on laproscopy if your tubes were open you can go ahead with iui.your doctor will give you medicine for ovulation induction and when the follicle reach an appropriate size, you will be given an injection to rupture that follicle.After that you can try naturally or can get iui done.
atleast a trial of six months is required before you switch to the next line that is IVF.( test tube baby).
you can call me at 9820739032 to discuss this.
all the best
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor