Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for hair loss ?

Hi this is jowher i am 28 yrs i am experiencing to very much, my hairs are falling so i am very much tensed so please suggest & give solution to my problem awating for your reply. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if there is itching or some pathology in scalp,consult dermatologist.
if not ,then have healthy balanced diet full of fresh fruits & vegetables.
don't use any hazardous chemicals on scalp.
you can take mutivitamin tablet under medical supervision.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor