Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for early ejaculation ?

Hello Doctor , I have early ejaculation issue please help me i am 32 years old the time is within one minute I meen not more than 7 8 shots . Even when its erected some loquied comes out . Hello Doctor, I have early ejaculation issue please help me i am 32 years old the time is within one minute I mean not more than 7 -8 shots . Even when its erected some liquid comes out .
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The liquid when the penis is erect is normal and is called pre-cum. Premature ejaculation is due to excessive sensitivity. It needs training, to control and prolong your ejaculation. By practice you can achieve it. At the peak of stimulation divert your attention to something non-sexual, such as the pending work that you have to complete next day, and when the stimulus has subsided to a controllable level you can again engage yourself in sexual stimulus. By repeating this technique you can prolong the ejaculation until you really want it to happen.
Avoid handling your organ your self or by your partner at the peak of stimulus. Another method is asking your partner to hold tightly at the root of the penis when you feel you are about to cum.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor