Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for AIDS and HIV ?

my uncle is suffering from AIDS so I wanted to know if there is any treatment for HIV.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Oct 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1973
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Michale,thanks for query.Yes there is treatment for this.Please get in touch with a specialist for the same.In case of HIV the most the complications and death occures due to low body defence resulting in to other infection taking place and create problems.Please visit your physician and also make him take vaccines that are required to prevent some disease from occuring.
wishing him good health.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor