Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment available for didmoad syndrome ?

hi.i am 21 years gender is male.i have didmoad syndrom and i became completly blind since 5years ago(since 6-year-old little by little i missed my eyesight)& now i am missing my hearing(i cannot hear clearly now) & i have sleeping problem &i cannot sleep well,i hear some voices when i am can my parents help me for my curing?what should we do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome tohealthcaremagic
i feel sorry
your parents should contact diabetic clinics in large hospitals of repute where specialists can guide your parents
hope you get some relief
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor