• question-icon

Is there any other option for correcting nasal bone?

Hi...sir...Today I met a ENT doctor..as I was suffering from dust allergy and itchy nose..and my eyes are getting dry and itchy if I sit infront of my computer...and the doctor told me that he absorves a slight bent in nasal bone and may have to go for surgery in needed...which I dont want....pls suggest on this.....
Mon, 28 Jan 2019

Surgery is the best and definite method for your problem (a condition called deviated nasal septum). If you are not comfortable with the surgery, you can opt for conservative measures like antihistamines and saline nasal drops which will provide symptomatic relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician