Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Is there any alternative medicine other than Troikaa's Troyslim to lose weight ?

I was taking Troikaa s Troyslim 120mg (orlistat) with Slimex 15mg before lunch n dinner and i did lose some weight.. But my problem areas are my back and stomach .. Please suggest any ayurvedic solutions so that i don t have to depend on allopathy and it only gives result till i am taking it.. My weight is 65kg and height is 5ft 3inches.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Friend

Your weight is proportional to your height. You focus more on maintaining weight rather than losing it with artificial products. Medicine will benefit you temporarily but the best policy is to exercise regularly, eat healthy diet & manage stress. There is no permanent solution for weight loss except lifestyle modification. So make desirable changes to be fit & fine.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 25 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor