Is there any Side effects of morning after pill for pregnancy ?

First day of my last period was 01/01/2011. My boy and I slipped up on 01/11/2011 and 01/12/2011. I took the morning after pill on the night of the the 12th. Since then my breast have been extremely sore and on the 19th I began to have brown discharge for about a week, very light. It went away for a 2 days and came back today, 01/28/2011 except with cramping. My breast are still extremely sore. I took a pregnancy test tonight and it came back negative. Is this just a reaction to the morning after pill ?
Wed, 16 Feb 2011
There are no major side effects associated with i-Pill use. The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, fatigue, headache, abdominal pain, and menstrual changes. One way to avoid nausea and vomiting is to take an anti-nausea medication about 1 hour before taking the i-Pill.

Most women can expect a normal period within one month after taking the pill, but it's possible for the next period to come one week earlier or later than expected. Inter menstrual bleeding is rare.
It can be due to i pill.Disclaimer