Is there an alternative of Viagra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction?

Hi, I am 63 year old male with ED problems. I am retired with fixed income. I recently started a new relationship and now we are wanting to have sex. I am having a difficult time getting and keeping an erection. I have to try so hard to get full erection that I have premature orgasm. Viagra is way too expensive for me, are there enhancement pills online that work??
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

You can use other brand of Sildenafil for cheaper alternative otherwise Vardenafil and Tadalafil are also available in the market. Please don't take it if you have any heart disease, heart attack in past 3 months, stroke in past 6 months or if you are taking nitrates.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.