1) Received Government Grant of Rs. 7000/- for research project work entitled “Impact of HIV Infection & Role of Corticosteroid Therapy in Drug Induced Stevens Johnson Syndrome: A Multicentric Retrospective Study”
2) Completed online certificate course of “Take Your Medicine – The Impact of Drug Development” offered by UTAustinX, an online learning initiative of The University of Texas System through edX on 20th December, 2013
Other professional achievements
1) Hirapara H, Ghori VM, Anovadiya A, Baxi S, Tripathi C. Effects of ethanolic extract of Jasminum grandiflorum Linn. flowers on wound healing in diabetic Wistar albino rats. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine. 2017 May 7:1-1.
2) Hirapara HN, Patel TK, Barvaliya MJ, Tripathi C. Drug-induced Stevens–Johnson Syndrome in Indian Population: A Multicentric Retrospective Analysis. Nigerian Journal of Clinical Practice. 2017. [Ahead of Print]
3) Hirapara HN, Ghori VM, Anovadiya AP, Tripathi CR. Evaluation of wound healing activity of cow urine ark in diabetic Wistar albino rats. Journal of intercultural ethnopharmacology. 2016 Sep;5(4):434.
4) Hirapara HN, Ghori VM, Anovadiya AP, Tripathi CR. Effect of amlodipine and enalapril on wound healing in diabetic wistar albino rats. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2016; 8(7): 257-261.
5) Golakiya HN, Naik VN, Hirapara HN, Mody KH, Goswami AP, Tripathi C. Evaluation of anticoagulant effect of sulfated polysaccharide (sps) from codium dwarkense børgesen in κñcarrageenan induced hypercoagulable state in wistar albino rats. Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica ñ Drug Research. 2017; 74 (3): 987-994.