Is there a definite way you can know if you have a blood clot ?

Is there a definite way you can know if you have a blood clot?
Just curious. Sometimes I get the feeling that I have them I always cross my legs really tightly. Really tightly. I don't know why it sort of feels good. I don't know why, but it just makes me comfortable.Then afterwards it's hard to walk because my legs feel all weird. My veins have become bluer than normal and my track coach says I walk with a limp. Help, please? And also can you develop clots and heart disease at any age?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009