Is there a correlation between congenital hypertrichosis and ventriculomegaly?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... my 3 months girl has Localized congenital hypertrichosis in her head , two circles of consdense and long hair than her hair, and when i was pregnant the doctors tell me that your baby has mild ventriculomegaly started with 11 mm, but at the end of the pregnancy it disappear (5mm), but now doctors ask me to do skull x-ray and brain MRI, My questions , is there a relation between the Localized congenital hypertrichosis and the mild ventriculomegaly? And what are these spots in her hair?
Fri, 6 Sep 2019