Is soreness under the armpit a symptom of a swollen lymph node?

I am experiencing extreme fatigue that is progressively getting worse by the day. I cannot get through a shower without feeling weak and faint and have to sit down and get help from my husband to get out. I have fibromyalgia and hbp but something is different. Also have soreness under left armpit and breast area. I wondered if it is a swollen lymph node.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please check once again for enlarged lymph nodes . Fibromyalgia may present like enlarged lymph nodes.

Hot water bath may cause hypotension and giddiness due to vasodilation or vasovagal syncope. Also check for cardiac and central nervous system causes for this problem. Use tablet Vertin thrice a day for five days.

Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.