Is rash-like itching around the scrotum and the surrounding area a symptom of chlamydia?

Is rash-like itching around the scrotum and the surrounding area a symptom of chlamydia? I was told I have chlamydia, and yesterday I went to get my treatment medication for it. I ve noticed that for a while now, my scrotum area has been itching alot, but it comes and goes. But I just ignored it because I thought it was normal. But lately, I ve realized it s probably a symptom of something. Is it just this chlamydia I have or is it something else? Or is it just normal? Mike, what the hell are you talking about?!?
Sat, 5 Dec 2009