As per your clinical history, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [vascular specialist] and do few investigations like [Doppler ultrasound
and Angiography] to confirm it.
2) Discuss with your treating Doctor about cholesterol-reducing medicine [atorvastatin
+ fenofibrate], for the blood clot [clopidogrel] and [pentoxifylline] for pain.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Try to quit smoking
if you're a smoker.
2) If you have diabetes
, keep your blood sugar in good control.
3) Do exercise regularly. Aim for 30 minutes at least three times a week.
4) Try to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
5) Eat foods that are low in saturated fat
6) Try to maintain a healthy weight.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo