Is mild mesenteric panniculitis dangerous ?

mesenteric panniculitis....dangerous...???? what is that means. my ct abd shows that but otherwise unremarkable as an impression.no other findings was seen.thanks.i m really concern
Fri, 20 May 2011
hi
Mesenteric panniculitis is a nonspecific inflammatory and fibrotic process affecting the fatty tissue of the mesentery.-locate near intestine.
The term retractile mesenteritis has been used to describe this process when the predominant component is fibrosis, and mesenteric lipodystrophy has been applied when the primary component is inflammation.
Most cases are idiopathic.
The age range of patients is wide with the peak incidence in the sixth and seventh decades.
The male to female ratio is 1.8:1.
Criteria for the diagnosis require exclusion of pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and extra-abdominal fat necrosis (Weber-Christian disease).
Symptoms are variable and include abdominal pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, and weight loss.
Symptoms often persist for a year or more.
Physical examination may be unremarkable or may reveal abdominal tenderness or a palpable mass.

in ur case there is no other significant finding. is there so u dont need to worry