Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Is endura mass useful to gain weight ?

hi,... My age is 22 but my weight is around 50kg. I want to gain weight. Can you please suggest me something which can really help me gaining weight. My height is around 180cm. secondly because of my work schedule em not able to have a proper diet . Is it right to take weight gaining supplement???? Will it help me???? My friends suggest me to have endura mass. will it help me??? Plzz suggest me something which will help me gain weigh!!! what kind of diet should i hv??? CAN U ADVICE ME SOME SUPPLEMENT DAT CAN HELP ME GAIN WEIGHT???? is Endura mass a good weight gaining supplement??? or is der any other supplement???? plzz suggest me tonic or sumthing wich can increase my hunger too???
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2927
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your wt at this age and at this ht should be between 56 to 72 kg,so it is definitely less.
To increase wt medicines are not of much use.
take nourishing diet containing high protein diet like more pulses,cereals and milk with high fat.
take dry fruits,dates,gud, and fresh fruits like banana,apples,chikus.
add eggs and omlets in your breakfast.
you can take multivitamis and minerals suppliments.
If you have less appetite you can take ciplactin after consultation with your doctor,ciplactin is non hormonal and stimulates your appetite.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor