Is ehlers danlos syndrome associated with IBS?

I have ehlers danlos syndrome type classical and hypermobile (that I know of may be more types aswell) I also have complex regional pain syndrome, cronic fatigue syndrome an possible fibromiagila, Im having issues getting my gp to take EDS seriously because i know its a problem. Im getting intense pain during sex, and toward the end of sex Im bleeding, Im also bleed when I make a bowel movement and the last couple of times its taken a while to stop bleeding. Ive mentioned the bleeding after bowel movement to my gp but its been put down to irritable bowl syndrome caused by the EDS.
I really dont know what to do about the bleeding randomly and during sex, Im 19 and my sex life was about the only normal thing I had left in My life and relationship.
Mon, 1 Oct 2018

* As per my clinical experience, the EDS is not directly associated with IBS.
* But the bleeding tendency relates to the underlying alterations in the coagulation parameters with or without platelets.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon