Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Is calcaneal spur curable by homeopathy treatment ?

hello doc, My mother who is 60 yrs old is suffering from calcaneal spur for the past few month...she tried physiotherapy for 15 days ..she did get relief for the first few days...but then again it was back to square relief from the pain..she is using mcr slippers now....also tried ayurveda but no relief from it..her doctor told to take an injection but there are chances of her getting infection as she has diabetes ...will homeopathy be good for her or how about accupuncture...please advice
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  431
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Take a Homeopathic medication along with the Orthosis like Silicon Heel for Calcaneal Spur which will be used inside the Shoes and i hope you will be benefitted by this, it will be according to the size of the foot. Dr.Nezam(PT)9312765186
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Rheumatologist Dr. W.P.Singh's  Response
SOME TRIED WITH Biochemic -19 or Bioplagen-19 4 tablet 4 times daily for 6 to 9 months.This tablet are homeopath drugs made in Germany.Even my relatives used it and got relief.You can try.Shoulb taken after maeals and avoid taking fat and meat while taking this medicine. This medicine is homeopathy and I am being experience to it. You can try by going to standard homeopathy doctors. Phon me the results. 00218 918872711.
Answered: Mon, 17 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor