Is alkaline phosphatase level of 139 a cause for concern?

I ve had protein and blood in my urine. My Alkaline phosphatase was 139. I have bilateral kidney pain and HTN, that is no longer responding to my losartan. I have a CT Scan done, which was negative. But with everything going on, is there further testing that should be done?
Mon, 5 Dec 2016
Hi and welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thank you for your query. I am Dr. Rommstein, I understand your concerns and I will try to help you as much as I can.

If other findings are fine then this is not cause of concern but if bilirubin an dast are elevated then it may indicate certain liver disorders such as lithiasis or liver damage due to hepatitis so you should see doctor and do liver ultrasound in this case. also, you should follow hepatic diet and regulat4 your body mass and of course reduce alcohol intake.
I hope I have answered you query. If you have any further questions you can contact us in every time.
Kindly regards. Wish you a good health.