Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is Maggi or other instant noodles good to our health?

Is Maggi or other instant noodles good to our health. Please tell about the side effects of the noodles as they contain Monosodium Glutamate(MSG). Please tell whether eating noodles causes any damage to stomach, liver , brain or any parts of body or eating noodles may cause cancer or anyother diesease. Please tell in detail. By N.Ram Kumar(Student), IV B.E(Mechanical), Kongu Engineering College, Erode, Tamil Nadu, India.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  6737
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Of course, the instant food is harmful to body because of the property they have.As noodles considered they are made from "maida" which is harmful to digestive process,giving "ammaj roga" what ayurveda says.According to my science this food is called "Parushitanna"(roasted food),which is tridoshkar!If taken continuously gives another disease also.
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor