Is Krimson and Pyricintine recommended in order to conceive?

My wife underwent two follicular studies as she was unable to conceive for over two years (her periods are regular). In the first follicular study the follicle size increased from 16mm (day 11) to 34 mm (day 17) but did not rupture ispite of administering HCG injection on 13th day. in the next follicular study the follicle size ranged from 12 mm on the 9th day to 14 mm on 13 th day and reduced to 12mm on 15th day. Now the doctor has asked her to take Krimson 35 and Pyricontin from Day 3 of the next cycle for 21 days. We are worried that it might disturb the cycle which is normal now. kindly advise.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017