Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Irregular periods, regularize only with periods, thyroid under control. History of miscarriage. What treatment should be taken?

i m 25 year old. i m married since 2 year. i m very worried about i have a period problem .i have problem from past 3 year . my doctor recommend me take krimson 35 tablet i also suffering from thyroid problem but now my thyroid problem is little bit down.actually i m pregnant in november 2011. after 3months misscarriage happens .doctor told me the reason that the baby does not grow. still i have problem .if i take medicine my mensis are regular oterwise it become weight is67 kg.nd my height is 5.7 .
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM. I have gone through your question and understand your concerns

Please share with us your thyroid function reports.Inadequately treated hypothyroidism can lead to miscarriages. You probably might be having poly cystic ovarian disease for which you were started on Krimson.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help
With warm regards,
Dr Ajish TP (MD,DM)
Consultant Endocrinologist.
Answered: Thu, 20 Nov 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor