Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Irregular period, have bilateral polycystic ovaries. What medication do I take?

hi im 20 years (unmarried) , my periods are irregular,there has been results showing that i have a bilateral polycystic ovaries... is there any serious problem regarding my health !!! And what measures shud i take to get rid of this irregular mensuration cycles.Doctor suggested to take dronis 30,is it ok for me to take those tablets.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor