Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Irregular Heartbeats

My girlfriend has these irregular heartbeats every other day, and I m worried. She s a little on the heavy side(chubby in a cute way), and I must admit that she doesn t eat very nutritiously. I took her to the doctor who performed an EKG on her, and found nothing unusual. However, I m still worried about her well-being, and want to know more information regarding this matter.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  937
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
The EKG and possibly a Holter Monitor can detect arrythmias. I have found (as I have atrial fibrillation) that magnesium can really help this problem if it is subclinical (meaning it doesn't show up as a problem YET). Try Natural Calm Magnesium Powder (available at health food stores), 400 mg. You mix with warm water, let dissolve, and then drink. You'll see the difference in a few days.
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor