Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Intermittent headache, dizziness and eye pain since hard bang on the head. Should I seek medical advise?

Hey! I was at work Friday and hit my head pretty hard on a rack. Headaches off and on since. Even dizziness and eye pain. Can not sleep. I either do do not sleep or wake up a lot! My head is pounding. Should I go to a doctor. Oh and there is a small knot above my eye brow where I smack it. I am tired to, but may be because the headaches are keeping me up and the constant pounding when I try to sleep.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Most probably it could be a bruise or a inflammation that has occurred cause of trauma. Most probably in 5-6 days it will resolve by self. However if the symptoms persist then you should see a doctor who will need to examine the lesion. You may take tab paracetamol for pain if the pain is troubling you untill you see a doctor.
And next time be careful while you work.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Fri, 22 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor