Increasing dizziness, vertigo, pain in left ear. Hearing tests and MRI done. Food allergies. Problem?

I have an acute onset of increasing dizziness, intermittent episodes of Vertigo, pain and fullness of the Left ear and mastoid area. Very unbalanced feeling, feel like falling to Left side, with the Vertigo I have had sensation of numbness to Left side of head and face into mouth area.
TESTING: I have had hearing test, measurement of the pressure in the ear, MRI of head. RESULTS: decreased hearing, ongoing buzzing sounds, MRI Showed Chronic Mastoiditis.
History = Treatment with PO antibiotics 5 years ago for mastoiditis, have history of LUPUS, Neuropathy, Hypothyroid, Raynauds, Hormone replacement therapy, multiple food allergies.
Scheduled for balance test......will this contribute to diagnosis and treatment. I feel sick every day with the above symptoms. Could this be related to the chronic mastoiditis or possibly related to Lupus, neuropathy, hormone replacement, low thyroid etc.?????
Currently not receiving any treatment for these symptoms.
Fri, 8 Nov 2013