Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Increase in weight. Suggest diet and exercises

I am 1987 born boy. In 2010 my weight was 88 kg then i started joggin and my weight reduce to 69 kg in jus 8 mothns ( i follows a diet -no oil and ghee, butter, no outside food.) IN 2012-2013, my weight increases to 78 kg, although i am doing regular joggin ( 25 mints), crunches for 20 mints. I am not following the diet plan whic i used to follow in 2010. Could, you please let me know, diet plan and exercise. i lost my confidence. Please. Warm Regards, Ankit Singh Pune YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Dear Ankit,

Be regular in exercise .

For a healthy weight loss and to maintain it you should eat a balanced nutrition. Don't avoid ghee and oil completely . Include whole pulses/ Fruits and vegetables more and more in your diet. Say no to carbonated beverages and drinks. Drink 10-12 glasses of water everyday.

Lose weight under someone guidance and get your thyroid profile checked..

Hope it will work


Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor