In spite of taking vitamins why am I feeling energy less ?

feeling energyless. taking vitamins , and am i deibetic type b taking metformbin 850g. having nice sleep. but day is going energy less.
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Hi, Paresha,please check your blood sugar again.Some times fluctuations in your sugar can lead to this kind of problems.Take small frequent meals,drink more fluids,you should be fine.bye.
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist Dr. Sneha's  Response
Hi Paresha

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum.
You will have to re-consult your Diabetologist for distribution of metformin dosage; as you are experiencing low blood sugar states. It is called Hypoglycaemia. You have to monitor your blood sugar levels once a week and structure your diet such that you eat small frequent meals approximately 6-8 times a day.

Dr.Sneha