Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I'm having snoring problem. What could be the solution ?

hi. my age is 27. i have problem of snoring with very loud friends even cant tolarate that sound..i want o get married soon..please give some there any sugery for snoring...its very imp...please help me...
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have some partial obstruction in your nose,
It may be due to deviated nasal septum or other minor abnormality in the nose.
put some decongestant nasal drops.
Consult ENT sp. and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Nirmal's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic forum
Now a day disposable nasal packs are available at pharmacies for reducing snoring.
The last option is a surgery which would be decided by a ENT specialist.

Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
can you please sugest me any hospital in chennai....any best doctor for this.....please provide the name of the doctor and hospital name...
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
ENT Specialist Dr. Sumit Bhatti's  Response
1. You should undergo a Sleep Study and a Sleep Cine MRI. Once an understanding is reached as to where the source of obstruction is, you may proceed with treatment.
2. You may consult Dr. Thulasi Das at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai or at the Sinus and Nose Hospital, Chennai.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor