What causes fatigue while on Synthroid and Adderall?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Adderall is not supposed to be used to promote wakefulness. You first need to understand what the diagnosis is for your fatigue. It could be your Synthroid dose is too low. Or it could be another reason, such as sleep apnea. You need to undergo a sleep study, a diagnostic test which should tell why you are tired. After that time you can be treated appropriately.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause fatigue
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes fatigue after hysterectomy
- Does synthroid cause fatigue
- What causes tiredness and depression when on synthroid
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- Does adderall cause adrenal fatigue
- What causes adrenal fatigue symptoms
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?