Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I want to reduce weight from my tummy

26yrs,weight 72kg height 5.4 have lots of fates in tummy,want to reduce can you provide diet .is early morning lemon and honey worked out.10yrs back I had goldbladder and appendix operation.used to have gastric problem ,nows its fine 2yrs back PCOD. Iam a working girl,did get a time to continue gym My bodies is keep changing,want to maintain.especially in tummy area,pls help.. .
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
To reduce tummy you need to do extra work for it.
Take low calory more fruits,vegetable soups and salads,drink more water(liquids).Avoid heavy dinner.Continuous sitting in a chair is also responcible for your tummy.
Start exercise with brisk walk,swimming,cycling,skipping roap, and particular abdominal stratching can join gym and do proper exercise under guidance of your physio trainer.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor