Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I think i have an oversized clitoris should i see a doctor ?

I think i have an oversized clitoris should i see a doctor ?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  4 Views:  1032
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
oversized clitoris : If you get normal periods and your rest of the body development is normal-the faminine features;then it may not be a gross abnormality of development. Nothing needs to be done if it does not bother you,but if it does than partial clitorectomy or clitoral reduction can be done preserving the looks and sensation.

Dr.Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Web site:,
Answered: Mon, 4 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
I know many females that have an oversized clitoris. It is NOT abnormal in the least. Dont fix whats not broken. If you have sensations, can be stimulated, and are not in pain, LEAVE YOUR CLITORIS ALONE, and be happy with what God gave you and if this just isnt enough, look into the porn star with the name MS CLIT. She will tell you that its an awesome thing to have!
Answered: Fri, 8 Oct 2010
Infertility Specialist Dr. Shambhu Gupta's  Response
you can visit the doctor but it may be normal
Answered: Tue, 5 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
And you expect him/her to do what - slice part of it away??? That kind of surgery would leave you permanently crippled, at the very least. There MUST be more important things to think about.
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor