Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have the banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of my penis. What could be this?

hi ,i am an asian boy(17),and i have the banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of my penis,this make me unable to pull down my foreskin ,wat can i do to detach it without undergoing any surgery? will heavy masturbation make it tear apart?and wat will happen? besides,the frenulum made me felt pain when masturbating,( sry for so many question,becoz i m the only person who have this problem among my friends plz help me!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  665
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
There is always fore skin attached at frenulum.
You might have tight foreskin causing this problem.
if foreskin is not very tight hole then you have to go for circumcision.
get physically examined bye your doctor and get the idea,
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor