Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I have rash and fever with endometrium TB

Hi I have diagnosed with endometrium TB. Completed 1 month treatment with Rif+INH. For other two drugs I have rash and fever . So may continue with two drugs only. Is it right way and how long to follow this treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to
Health care Magic

fever and rashes are due to the side effects of anti TB drugs..
yes you must continue drugs until the complete dose... dose depends on the category whether 6 or 8 months.. consult gynaecologist and doctor for TB& chest diseases.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to continue all drug in tb
if u have reaction to some drug then ask doctor to change drug which doesnot cause
there r alternative drug ,which can be use.
depend upon tb u may need to take it from 6 to 12 month
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
If you have problem with some drugs there are other substitutes are available and you may have these drugs on alternate of the drugs causing problem.
For this you consult your physician and discuss.
At least you have to take these medicines for six months.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor