Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have premature ejaculation problem. What is the cure ?

I have premature ejaculation problem. I release in less than a minute, in just 3-4 strokes... i cannot stay longer. Me & my girl friends had tried to do in many ways in relaxed conditions but still i am not able to do it. we have tried it again and again but still failed..... how it stared: i started to do masturbation since the age of 16, i did it almost everyday (2,3 times in a day sometimes).
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  503
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
your problem can be cured if you go to some qualified homepathic doctor who will take all symptoms and then he/she will suggest you the proper medication. Here i will just mention one remedy which is lycopodium, which can cure this case but my advice to you to consult it imediately.
Dr Minhas
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Doing excessive masturbation decreases the sensitivity and causes premature ejaculation. Now you can try tab. Edegra 25 mg half an hour before indulging in sex. Make sure that you do not have any kind of heart disease.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor