Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have pain on the lower left side of my back. Can an online doctor help me ?

I have been experiencing pain and stinging on the lower left side of my back for 8 years now.It gets worse when i walk a lot,sit down too long or stand to long.It also gets really bad when my period is due.It makes my stomach feel bloated and it feels like its deep inside my body.I also experience pain below my left shoulder at times too.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Pain in this area can be due to a condition of kidney, uterus, spleen, intestines.
A simple ultrasonography will clear the situation. And then you can visit a general physician for an examination.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
hi sherie,
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum. you need to get investigation done for your problem. kindly consult a orthopedician & might require to get a sacn done , may be an MRI of spine. it seems more like a spinal problem rather than anything else. have a good health.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor