Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have pain in lower rib cage and i feel something like bubble moving to pelvic area causing pain

I have had a pain in my rt side front and back by the lower rib cage for a few weeks. I just had a bm and it felt like a bubble or something popped and moved to my pelvic area .the pain got stronger and there is alot of pressure even when i sit. I have no health ins or a dr due to just moving back to town.. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
going by your symptoms u could be having renal stones . u need to get an xray kub also serum creatinine and other routine inv .
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is not a normal thing
you must consult doctor
you need to do X RAY also
pain may be due to trauma or internal reason or muscular ,but we must not take it easy
you can take pain killer for short time relief

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor