Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

126 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have myopia. Is there any tablet to increase eye sight ?

Hi Dr, Dr. I would like to ask whether there is any tablet available that has the potential to increase the Eye-Sight?. I have Myopia and am using glasses?
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
No myopia cannot be treated by any medication it has only one remedy that is wearing glasses , yes after 16 can use contact lenses & after 18 think of LASIK
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....