What do weakened eye blood vessels indicate?
Prompt attention needed
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Yes, there is reason to be concerned about. The concern is that unless proper detection followed by proper intervention is done, you run the risk of retinal hemorrhage which could risk loss of vision. I would therefore insist you to go for a thorough ophthalmological evaluation so that interventions can be done accordingly.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burst blood vessels in eye
- Bleeding eye blood vessels
- What causes blood vessels in the eye to narrow
- Blood vessel hemorrhage in eye
- Blood vessel blockage in eye
- Burst blood vessel eye
- Blood pressure and eye vessels
- Ruptured blood vessel eye
- Blood vessels in eyes in infants
- What does burst blood vessel in eye mean
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation