Owl Image

I have lump in my vagina and i get irregular periods. Are these the symptoms of cervical cancer ?

Hi. I went to the hospital today due to unexplained back pain in my lower left side they ran some test such as ( blood test and pee smaple) they couldn t find the course but said i was very sick, im going in for an ultra sound some time this week and also ment to get a pap smear and get some swaps taken to rule out any infections or diseases. The point of this post is that about 4 years ago i found a lump on the outside of my vigina its never gotten any bigger sometimes the lump gets smaller but then it ll go back to the same size, i have unnormal periods that seem to come alot, could i have cervical cancer or could it be something else? Im really worried about going to my appointment and also can pee samples show ceevial cancer? Thanks
Mon, 18 Apr 2011