Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have lost my voice and sore arm. Can I treat this at home?

I m 27 year old female that does not take pharamceuticals and started developing a sore throat 5 days ago on a long drive to the beach. Since then, my ears have been sore and though my throat doesn t hurt as bad, 2 days ago I lost my voice and have been coughing, sneezing, muscousy, stuffed and runny. Last night before going to bed my right arm was sore and I can t figure out the connection but I know it has to be relevant. I later woke up in the middle of the night and the right side of my chest was sore also. When I woke up this morning, the pain in my chest was gone, but my right arm has been sore all day. I have started taking some natural medicines today (echinacea, myrhh, white oak bark and licorice root mixed extract for my throat and Curamin for the pain) and can tell a difference so far though nothing has completely gone away yet. What is this, how serious is it, and can I treat this at home? Any natural treatment suggestions would be wonderful.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  344
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

you have got upper respiratory tract infection which is preading. consult doctor and get examined and see how serious it is. dont try any natural medicine in home it might aggravate. Its better to get treated at initial stages. Consult near by doctor as eaaly as possible
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
Hello ..
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
you can take belladona 200 single dose its a homeaopthic medicines so natural and will heal the pain sore throat,and sneezing..
home remedies like take tulsi and honey its good for cough or drink turmeric milk..or herbal tea..
do luke water gargling thrice daily..
avoid cold oily n fried foods..
if the symptoms still persist then its better to consult your doctor.
wishing you good health
god bless.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor