Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have hair loss problem and how can I cure it in future ?

hello,sir/madam i am 19 yrs old and i have hair loss problem and how i can cure future,tell some
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
hair problem is a major problem in present time.there are various factors for it e.g. vita A deficiancy,chronic illness and hormoal what is etiology to you,its a point to rull out.but whatever which reason you suffer from this problem,i prepare ahair formula(combination of 14 homoeopathic medicines) which is very effective and provide a wonderfull result.
contact to- `FAST HOMOEOPATHY` 9926492207,8109815807
  User's Response
Near about 100/200 hair falls per day normally,so u get relax.u take plenty of protein diet ,green ,leafy vegies.also fruits rich in water like watermelon,orange etc. just massag your hairs slowely in night with coconut hair oil. If there is any Ayurvedic consultant near to u, you just go & take Shirobasti .Shirobasti will stronger the hair root,improve hair groths.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Dear ,you have not mentioned about your gender,kindly do so.Your treatment depends upon whether you are male or female.In females the most common cause of hair loss is –iron deficiency, hormonal imbalance, thyroid problem, stress, lack of sleep, familial ,or use of chemical on scalp ,procedures like perming or straightening etc. Other rare causes are zn & copper def.
In males,andogenetic alopecia is most common apart from the above rare causes. One has to find the exact cause of hair loss and treat.
In females there are various patterns of hair loss,which can be judged clinically by a dermatologist.In females one should get a hormonal level checked along with an ultra sound if necessary to rule out PCOD.This usually seen in obese patient with irregular periods.
Other simple test which we do are hair pull test and trichogram to diagnose which type of hair loss is there.
After proper diagnosis you(male or female) can start with topical preparations like Minoxidil 2%-5% applied twice daily on scalp along with tab biotin one daily.In males we also add finestride orally daily. There are low level lasers also to control hair loss .I've been using the same for last two years with good result.They are FDA approved also.
Improve your diet with green leafy veg, fresh fruits, plenty of water, sprouts ,pulses, high protein diet, avoid items with high sugar content like sweets & chocolates, less of Chinese foods, less of pizza & burgers ,more of milk & ghee, dry fruits . Good sleep also has a important role to play . We also do hair transplantation for those needed.
Take care,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....