Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have got urinary infections, what can be cause of it ?

My boyfriend smoke marijuana, and I have got urinary infections, can the cause be that he smokes. Is it possible ?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Smoking marijuana will be harmful for your boy friends health and it will not affect you or cause you urinary infection.The female urinary tract is smaller and so is more prone to infections so don't worry consult a doctor and get treated with antibiotics and the infection will go away.
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
His smoking and your infection has nothing to do with each other. In female UtI
is very common because of anatomically urethral passage being small it very near to
anal opening. Thanks
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor